Thursday, December 11, 2014

I spy with my little eye...

I loved our little I spy jars we made and I really hope no one opened their jars when they got home.  I tired telling them over and over that they were suppose to be closed, because they were like a treasure hunt :)! I hope it worked...
The kids were so good during music and game time to help me!  I told them I couldn't jump around and be crazy so they had to be the crazy ones this time!  They didn't disappoint, they were happy to be extra silly :)!!
Thanks again everyone for being so understanding and supportive this past week.  My surgery went great, there was no complications and it was indeed a quick recovery.  Thanks for all the prayers and happy thoughts :)!! It was good to see all the kids' smiling faces on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment