Thursday, February 5, 2015

Nn: Noodles and Numbers

February is a fun month, so many cute valentines games and ideas! They are having fun with our heart sorting table and our valentines Bingo!
Noodle Necklaces turned out super cute and were a great fine motor skill activity!  Those noodles were even smaller than I excepted them to be, but it's ok, it worked and I thought the necklaces turned out really cute!
Here we are being crazy trying to shake those sillies out!! We had to do a lot of shaking if you know what I mean :)!!!
We started our number books awhile ago, I decided to finish them this week.  Nn is for numbers!
This is lunch time...not really sure what in the world is going on here but I decided to just give you all a glimpse of what lunch is like on a daily bases! They are so silly at lunch time they cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment