Thursday, April 23, 2015

Vv for volcanoes

Finger painting our volcanoes was really fun! We had a first...ALL of the kids finger painted, we usually have one and sometimes two that don't like the gooey cold feeling of paint on their fingers! I thought it was a big accomplishment that everyone was happy to participate!
Worked on our opposites again and I think everyone is getting it! They really are figuring it out! And we are doing great with our numbers!  Here they are matching them up their turtles with the right number!
OK! I saw this little science experiment on Facebook and I had to try it with the kids.  They were super impressed! We first talked about our hypothesis, they came up with a few good ones. "I think the milk will turn bubbly", "I think it will be magic", "I think the milk will turn to soap" and my personal favorite..."Well milk is cold, so if we put colors in it, I think it will make Popsicles!!" Oh preschoolers are so fun! Did anyone get the chance to try this at home?!?!
Well we are in the home stretch!  This will be our lasts' month tuition! I can't believe we have almost finished this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment