Tuesday, July 24, 2018

lil chickadees Grand Re-Opening



When I quit teaching preschool 3 years ago, I had mixed emotions.  I really enjoyed and loved being an influential part in young children's lives.  I took 3 years off so that I could devote my time to our children, especially our youngest child Lacee, and I don't regret it one bit.  I really enjoyed being with her 24/7 and helping her grow.  She is now 4 years old and going into her second year of preschool.  I have been feeling lately that something was missing and I finally figured out what it was...it was my preschoolers. My love for teaching started as a child and has carried throughout my entire life. I have appreciated the little break I took to be with my children (especially my Lacee Boo), but I am over the moon excited to start teaching preschool again. I love to see kids learn and grow from their preschool experiences.  So...without further ado...I'm officially Re-Opening my preschool and I'm so excited to do so.  Who's ready to join me?

If you would like to read more about me and my family click here. If you would like to get an idea of what classroom life is like, click here.

Each class will meet 3 days a week for 3 hours. Our first day of school will be Tuesday, September 4th. Mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment